Zend Framework 2.4.0 Released!

Hi, all!

We've just released version 2.4.0 STABLE of Zend Framework!

The announcement is much to long to fit in an email, as it encompasses
over 300 patches, done over a period of a year!

Salient notes, however:

- We now support PHP 7 nightly builds!
- ZF 2.4.0 is our first Long Term Support version!
- Look for us to start developing towards ZF3 in the very near future!

For full details:

- http://bit.ly/zf-2-4-0

Enjoy!

Principal Engineer
Project Lead, Zend Framework and Apigility
[hidden email]
http://framework.zend.com
http://apigility.org

List: [hidden email]

Re: [zf-contributors] Zend Framework 2.4.0 Released!

Marco Pivetta
Awesome news!

Nice to see that the hard work paid off - the amount of solved issues is
just ginormous!

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/