Zend Framework 2.4.0 Released!

Hi, all!

We've just released version 2.4.0 STABLE of Zend Framework!

The announcement is much to long to fit in an email, as it encompasses
over 300 patches, done over a period of a year!

Salient notes, however:

- We now support PHP 7 nightly builds!
- ZF 2.4.0 is our first Long Term Support version!
- Look for us to start developing towards ZF3 in the very near future!

For full details:

- http://bit.ly/zf-2-4-0

Enjoy!

Principal Engineer
Project Lead, Zend Framework and Apigility
[hidden email]
http://framework.zend.com
http://apigility.org

Re: Zend Framework 2.4.0 Released!

Marco Pivetta
Awesome news!

Nice to see that the hard work paid off - the amount of solved issues is just ginormous!

On 31 March 2015 at 19:37, Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, all!

We've just released version 2.4.0 STABLE of Zend Framework!

The announcement is much to long to fit in an email, as it encompasses
over 300 patches, done over a period of a year!

Salient notes, however:

- We now support PHP 7 nightly builds!
- ZF 2.4.0 is our first Long Term Support version!
- Look for us to start developing towards ZF3 in the very near future!

For full details:

- http://bit.ly/zf-2-4-0

Enjoy!

Principal Engineer
Project Lead, Zend Framework and Apigility
[hidden email]
http://framework.zend.com
http://apigility.org

Re: Zend Framework 2.4.0 Released!

manuakasam-2
Thanks for all your work.

It's rarely mentioned enough but the amount of work that some of you guys put into this aside from your normal work-routine is just absurd. So yeah: THANK YOU