Zend Framework 2.4.0 RELEASE CANDIDATE 1

Zend Framework 2.4.0 RELEASE CANDIDATE 1

Hey, all!

I've just tagged ZF 2.4.0rc1, and I NEED YOUR HELP!

If you are using Composer to install Zend Framework, please update
your ZF2 version to 2.4.0rc1, and test your application. Let us know
if you have any issues:

- Are there any new breakages?
- Are you seeing unexpected behavior?
- Are extensions you've made no longer working?

etc. We're aware of a few BC breaks, as we intentionally introduced
them, but we'd still like to know what you actually encounter as you
test.

If you have problems, please file an issue on the issue tracker:

- https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/issues

Do this as soon as possible, so we can fix any issues before the stable release.

Also, DO NOT use this release in production. It's a release candidate,
and may not be stable!

Thanks a ton to everybody who has contributed patches, documentation,
tests, and feedback towards this release! In particular, thanks go to
Marco Pivetta, who did most of the triage leading to the release, and
who reviewed countless contributions, providing feedback as he went.

If all goes well, you can expect to see a stable release in the next 1-2 weeks.

Principal Engineer
Project Lead, Zend Framework and Apigility
[hidden email]
http://framework.zend.com
http://apigility.org