Zend Framework 2.3.8 and 2.4.1 Released!

Zend Framework 2.3.8 and 2.4.1 Released!

We're pleased to announce the immediate availability of Zend Framework
versions 2.3.8 and 2.4.1:

- http://framework.zend.com/downloads/latest

These versions include an important security fix for potential CRLF
Injection Attacks in Zend\Mail and Zend\Http:

- http://framework.zend.com/security/advisory/ZF2015-04

If you use either of those components, or the MVC, we recommend
upgrading immediately.

Zend Framework 2.4.1 also includes several important fixes for
backwards compatibility breaks introduced in version 2.4.0; you can
read more about those fixes in the release announcement:

- http://framework.zend.com/blog/zend-framework-2-3-8-and-2-4-1-released.html

Principal Engineer
Project Lead, Zend Framework and Apigility
[hidden email]
http://framework.zend.com
http://apigility.org