Zend Framework 2.3.7 Released

The Zend Framework community is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of Zend Framework 2.3.7

- http://framework.zend.com/downloads/latest

Fixes
-----

Zend Framework 2.3.6 released a change against
Zend\Mvc\Controller\AbstractRestfulController that was originally intended for
the upcoming 2.4.0 release, and which introduces a slight backwards
compatibility (BC) break. 2.3.7 reverts the change to keep BC in the 2.3 series.

Support Zend Framework!
-----------------------

Sitepoint is currently running a "Best PHP Framework 2015 Survey"; we kindly ask
that you help represent the Zend Framework community in the survey, and show
your support!

- http://www.sitepoint.com/best-php-framework-2015-survey/

Milestones
----------

We are currently actively finishing the final features for Zend Framework 2.4,
and plan a release candidate for next week (week of 17 March 2015). Once 2.4
stable is released, we turn towards Zend Framework 3 tasks, as outlined in the
Zend Framework 3 roadmap.

- http://framework.zend.com/blog/announcing-the-zend-framework-3-roadmap.html

Principal Engineer
Project Lead, Zend Framework and Apigility
[hidden email]
http://framework.zend.com
http://apigility.org