Zend Framework 2.3.6 Released

The Zend Framework community is pleased to announce the immediate availability
of Zend Framework 2.3.6

You can download it from:

- http://framework.zend.com/downloads/latest

One new security advisory has been made:

- ZF2015-03, which patches Zend\Validator\Csrf to ensure proper identification
  of null and malformed token identifiers.

For more information:

- http://framework.zend.com/security/advisory/ZF2015-03

If you use Zend\Validator\Csrf, either standalone or with Zend\InputFilter or
Zend\Form\Element\Csrf, with the 2.3 series of Zend Framework, please upgrade

Support Zend Framework!

Sitepoint is currently running a "Best PHP Framework 2015 Survey"; we kindly ask
that you help represent the Zend Framework community in the survey, and show
your support!

- http://www.sitepoint.com/best-php-framework-2015-survey/

We are currently actively finishing the final features for Zend Framework 2.4,
and plan a release candidate for next week (week of 17 March 2015). Once 2.4
stable is released, we turn towards Zend Framework 3 tasks, as outlined in the
Zend Framework 3 roadmap:

- http://framework.zend.com/blog/announcing-the-zend-framework-3-roadmap.html

Matthew Weier O'Phinney
Principal Engineer
Project Lead, Zend Framework and Apigility