Zend Framework 2.2.3 Released!

The Zend Framework community is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of Zend Framework 2.2.3! Packages and installation
instructions are available at:

- http://framework.zend.com/downloads/latest

This is the third monthly maintenance release in the 2.2 series.

Changelog
---------

This release features over 25 changes. Some notable changes include:

- An update that ensures the filter and validator plugin managers are
  injected into the input filter factory when using the form factory.
  (https://github.com/zendframework/pull/4851)
- Fixes to code generation to ensure use statements are unique, and that
  non-namespaced class generation is possible.
  (https://github.com/zendframework/pull/4988 and
  https://github.com/zendframework/pull/4990)
- A fix to input filters and forms to ensure overwriting of inputs and
  input filters happens correctly.
  (https://github.com/zendframework/pull/4996)

To see the full changelog, visit:

- http://framework.zend.com/changelog/2.2.3

Thank You!
----------

I'd like to thank everyone who provided issue reports, typo fixes,
maintenance improvements, bugfixes, and documentation improvements; your
efforts make the framework increasingly better!

Roadmap
-------

Maintenance releases happen monthly on the third Wednesday.

Re: Zend Framework 2.2.3 Released!

Ralf Eggert
Hi Matthew,

I just updated a couple of projects to 2.2.3 and got problems with one
project that also uses ZFTool. I cannot upgrade to ZF 2.2.3 because the
2.2.2 release is hardcoded in the composer.json file:

https://github.com/zendframework/ZFTool/blob/master/composer.json

Is there a reason for this?

Regards,

Ralf

Ralf

Re: Zend Framework 2.2.3 Released!

Ralf Eggert
Hi Marco,

https://github.com/zendframework/ZFTool/issues/63

Well, I asked here because I thought there might be good reason for this...

Regards,

Ralf

Re: Zend Framework 2.2.3 Released!

Enrico Zimuel-2
Hi Ralph,

i just fixed the issue of ZFTool.
We were testing ZFTool using the 2.2.2 specific version of ZF.
Now I changed composer.json to use ZF 2.2.2+.
Thanks for the notice!

Enrico

--
Enrico Zimuel
Senior PHP Engineer     | [hidden email]
Zend Technologies Ltd.
http://www.zend.com

Re: Zend Framework 2.2.3 Released!

Ralf Eggert