Zend Framework 2.2.1 Released!

The Zend Framework community is pleased to announce the immediate
availability of Zend Framework 2.2.1! Packages and installation
instructions are available at:

- http://framework.zend.com/downloads/latest

This is the first monthly maintenance release in the 2.2 series.

Changelog
---------

This release features almost 70 changes, ranging from minor
typographical issues to changes to allow easier utilisation of new
features introduced in 2.2 (e.g., you can now actually select the new
TranslatorAwareTreeRouteStack as a router via configuration). The full
changelog for 2.2.1 is available:

- http://framework.zend.com/changelog/2.2.1

Thank You!
----------

I'd like to thank everyone who provided issue reports, typo fixes,
maintenance improvements, bugfixes, and documentation improvements; your
efforts make the framework increasingly better!

Roadmap
-------

Maintenance releases happen monthly on the third Wednesday. Version
2.3.0 is tentatively scheduled for the end of August.

Re: Zend Framework 2.2.1 Released!

Slamdunk
After updating from 2.2.0 to 2.2.1, routes blow up.

Git-bisect tells me the wrong commit is:
https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/commit/3667b8e0db6d3b7382c07aa905a27b05c28f84a5
While its parent (1785ffc092480f8a1639f29eb719b46689edc38a) is fine:

I've encountered two types of Fatal errors, both (i think) related to
the fact that normal routes are parsed by console route manager.

IMPORTANT: these errors appear only while testing my app with PHPUnit,
instead using it from Apache it's fine.
So likely is something related to Console detection, but can't restrict
the issue anymore :\

1)
---
Fatal error: Uncaught exception
'Zend\ServiceManager\Exception\ServiceNotFoundException' with message
'Zend\Mvc\Router\RoutePluginManager::get was unable to fetch or create
an instance for Segment' in
/www/vendor/zendframework/zendframework/library/Zend/ServiceManager/ServiceManager.php:496
Stack trace:
/www/vendor/zendframework/zendframework/library/Zend/ServiceManager/AbstractPluginManager.php(103):
Zend\ServiceManager\ServiceManager->get('Segment', true)
/www/vendor/zendframework/zendframework/library/Zend/Mvc/Router/SimpleRouteStack.php(274):
Zend\ServiceManager\AbstractPluginManager->get('Segment', Array)
/www/vendor/zendframework/zendframework/library/Zend/Mvc/Router/Console/SimpleRouteStack.php(78):
Zend\Mvc\Router\SimpleRouteStack->routeFromArray in
/www/vendor/zendframework/zendframework/library/Zend/ServiceManager/ServiceManager.php
on line 496
---

2)
---
Fatal error: Uncaught exception
'Zend\Mvc\Router\Exception\RuntimeException' with message 'Given route
does not implement Console route interface' in
/www/vendor/zendframework/zendframework/library/Zend/Mvc/Router/Console/SimpleRouteStack.php:81
---

Anyone using "Zend\Test\PHPUnit\Controller\AbstractControllerTestCase"
with the same issue?

Filippo

Il 12/06/2013 23:36, Matthew Weier O'Phinney ha scritto:

> The Zend Framework community is pleased to announce the immediate
> availability of Zend Framework 2.2.1! Packages and installation
> instructions are available at:
>
> - http://framework.zend.com/downloads/latest
>
> This is the first monthly maintenance release in the 2.2 series.
>
> Changelog
> ---------
>
> This release features almost 70 changes, ranging from minor
> typographical issues to changes to allow easier utilisation of new
> features introduced in 2.2 (e.g., you can now actually select the new
> TranslatorAwareTreeRouteStack as a router via configuration). The full
> changelog for 2.2.1 is available:
>
> - http://framework.zend.com/changelog/2.2.1
>
> Thank You!
> ----------
>
> I'd like to thank everyone who provided issue reports, typo fixes,
> maintenance improvements, bugfixes, and documentation improvements; your
> efforts make the framework increasingly better!
>
> Roadmap
> -------
>
> Maintenance releases happen monthly on the third Wednesday. Version
> 2.3.0 is tentatively scheduled for the end of August.
>

> --
> Matthew Weier O'Phinney

Re: Zend Framework 2.2.1 Released!

Slamdunk
Autodetection always force console routing in console.

'router_class' needed in the config to override autodetection, and
everything works again.