Zend Framework 2.0.0beta3 Released!

It is with great pleasure that I announce the immediate availability of
Zend Framework 2.0.0beta3!

For a full release announcement, please see:

    http://framework.zend.com/zf2/blog/entry/Zend-Framework-2-0-0beta3-Released

Featured in this release:

 * Rewritten Zend\Config
 * Rewritten Zend\Db
 * Refactored Zend\View and new view layer
 * New AgileZen component
 * PHP 5.4 compatibility

And that's in addition to the ~200 pull requests for issues and features
that were merged in preparation for this release!

Kudos to the Zend Framework community on this important milestone
towards a stable Zend Framework 2.0 release!

Re: Zend Framework 2.0.0beta3 Released!

Stewart Lord
Congrats guys!

On 12-03-02 1:51 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:

> It is with great pleasure that I announce the immediate availability of
> Zend Framework 2.0.0beta3!
>
> For a full release announcement, please see:
>
>      http://framework.zend.com/zf2/blog/entry/Zend-Framework-2-0-0beta3-Released
>
> Featured in this release:
>
>   * Rewritten Zend\Config
>   * Rewritten Zend\Db
>   * Refactored Zend\View and new view layer
>   * New AgileZen component
>   * PHP 5.4 compatibility
>
> And that's in addition to the ~200 pull requests for issues and features
> that were merged in preparation for this release!
>
> Kudos to the Zend Framework community on this important milestone
> towards a stable Zend Framework 2.0 release!

Re: Zend Framework 2.0.0beta3 Released!

Reynaldo Celaya III
Cant wait to test new features especially Refactored Zend/View !
Good Job.

On Mar 2, 2012, at 2:36 PM, Stewart Lord wrote:

> Congrats guys!
>
> On 12-03-02 1:51 PM, Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:
>> It is with great pleasure that I announce the immediate availability of
>> Zend Framework 2.0.0beta3!
>>
>> For a full release announcement, please see:
>>
>>     http://framework.zend.com/zf2/blog/entry/Zend-Framework-2-0-0beta3-Released
>>
>> Featured in this release:
>>
>>  * Rewritten Zend\Config
>>  * Rewritten Zend\Db
>>  * Refactored Zend\View and new view layer
>>  * New AgileZen component
>>  * PHP 5.4 compatibility
>>
>> And that's in addition to the ~200 pull requests for issues and features
>> that were merged in preparation for this release!
>>
>> Kudos to the Zend Framework community on this important milestone
>> towards a stable Zend Framework 2.0 release!

Re: Zend Framework 2.0.0beta3 Released!

Thumbs up! Great work Matthew, Ralph, Enrico, Ben, Evan, Artur and all the community!
Now it is really time for some beer :)

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://marco-pivetta.com

On 2 March 2012 22:51, Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[hidden email]> wrote:
It is with great pleasure that I announce the immediate availability of
Zend Framework 2.0.0beta3!

For a full release announcement, please see:

   http://framework.zend.com/zf2/blog/entry/Zend-Framework-2-0-0beta3-Released

Featured in this release:

 * Rewritten Zend\Config
 * Rewritten Zend\Db
 * Refactored Zend\View and new view layer
 * New AgileZen component
 * PHP 5.4 compatibility

And that's in addition to the ~200 pull requests for issues and features
that were merged in preparation for this release!

Kudos to the Zend Framework community on this important milestone
towards a stable Zend Framework 2.0 release!

Re: Zend Framework 2.0.0beta3 Released!

Matej Szendi
Well done! Thanks for your hard work guys!