Zend Framework 1.12.14, 2.4.6, and 2.5.2 Released!

Zend Framework 1.12.14, 2.4.6, and 2.5.2 Released!

We've just released each of:

- Zend Framework 1.12.14
- Zend Framework 2.4.6
- Zend Framework 2.5.2

These releases contain a security patch for a critical vulnerability
when processing XML documents under a PHP-FPM environment; if you are
doing so, we recommend upgrading immediately.

Full release announcement is on the ZF site: http://bit.li/zf2015-06

Security advisory is here: http://framework.zend.com/security/advisory/ZF2015-06

Principal Engineer
Project Lead, Zend Framework and Apigility
[hidden email]
http://framework.zend.com
http://apigility.org

List: [hidden email]

Re: Zend Framework 1.12.14, 2.4.6, and 2.5.2 Released!

Julian Vidal
Hey Matthew, there's a small typo in the link. It says bit.li but I think
you meant bit.ly.

http://bit.li/zf2015-06 vs http://bit.ly/zf2015-06

Cheers!