Zend_Form using Zend_Config

Koph Digital

Hi,

I’m trying to create a form using Zend_Form and Zend_Config_Ini, however, I’m having trouble creating a select list.

How do you add options to the select list using the the config file format?

elements.test.type = "select"

elements.test.options.label = "Test"

elements.test.options.required = true

Thanks,

Greg

Re: Zend_Form using Zend_Config

-- Koph Digital <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 15 September 2009, 11:38 PM +0100):
> I’m trying to create a form using Zend_Form and Zend_Config_Ini, however, I’m
> having trouble creating a select list.
>
> How do you add options to the select list using the the config file format?
>
> elements.test.type = "select"
> elements.test.options.label = "Test"
> elements.test.options.required = true

Use the configuration key "multiOptions":

    elements.test.options.multiOptions.foo = "Foo"

Re: Zend_Form using Zend_Config

seif
Is it possible to provide options as an SQL query ?