Zend\Form oneToMany on one input field

Jean Rumeau
Hello, im using Zend\Form to collect some information, i already set up my form and im binding the data to a entity, the problem is that i need to add som tags to the form, and for this i have another table where i want to store this.

I set up a form collection, but im not sure if its possible to create multiple objects from within one comma separated string.

I know that tags may be added in multiple fields in a collection, but i want to use just one text input, and im not sure what is the best way to do this.