Zend\Feed validation warning with authors

Zend\Feed validation warning with authors

Oscar Fanelli
Hi all, when I create a Feed and I use the $entry->setAuthor() method, the generated feed will contain one <dc:creator> and one <author> for each entry.

If you validate this feed (example: http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gamempire.it%2Frss-custom%2Fgnews) you notice that there is a warning about the fact that an entry can’t contain both <dc:creator> and <author>

Besides, I receive a warning from a Google News assistant that tell me they can’t include my rss inside their “Editor’s Pick” box because of it’s not validated with the w3c validator.

So, how to solve this? For example, how to remove the <dc:creator> and leave only the <author>?

Thanks,
Oscar

---

Oscar Fanelli
Gamempire.it - Creatore e Direttore esecutivo
Tom's Hardware Italia - Sviluppatore

Email secondaria: [hidden email]
Skype: gamempire
Tel: 3388696167