Zend DB authentification with multiple User Tables

Zend DB authentification with multiple User Tables

Matthias W.
Hi,

I want to create an Authentification where the Users of different types are in multiple database tables.
For example I've got a table 'system_users' with fields 'userid', 'username', 'password', ...
Then I've got the table 'frontend_users' with fields 'fe_userid', 'fe_username', 'fe_password', 'fe_email', ...
There could be more user tables.
And then I've got the table 'role' with fields 'roleid', 'parentrole', 'rolename' to define the roles
And of course there are the tables between the role table and the user tables (n:m).

I want to create a central authentification which should work with multiple Adapters.

It's required to separate the sysusers and other user types, so I mustn't store them in just one db-table.

Is this possible and how should I start doing this?

Is this possible and how should I start doing this?

Re: Zend DB authentification with multiple User Tables

Denis Baklikov
Hello,

I think the easiest solution is creating a view which will contain records from "system_users" and "frontend_users" tables.

Regards,

Denis

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Matthias W. <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Kind regards,
 Denis Baklikov