Quantcast

Zend_Controller_Scaffolding Proposal

Alex Oroshchuk
Hello, everyone!

I'm glad to announce a new proposal with real working code (though without unit tests so far) that aims
at providing CRUD interface for simple record management (however with search, sorting and pagination features!).

Go here and feel free to test and provide feedback:

 Alex Oroshchuk

Re: Zend_Controller_Scaffolding Proposal

AKorolyov
Good day, Alex.

Good to you read this small article about "Contributing to ZendFramework".

2010/9/1 Alex Oroshchuk [via Zend Framework Community]
<[hidden email]>:

> Hello, everyone!
> I'm glad to announce a new proposal with real working code (though without
> unit tests so far) that aims
> at providing CRUD interface for simple record management (however with
> search, sorting and pagination features!).
> Go here and feel free to test and provide feedback:
> http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFPROP/Zend_Controller_Scaffolding+-+Alex+Oroshchuk
> --
> Best regards,
>  Alex Oroshchuk