Zend_Controller_Action::_redirect protected ?

Zend_Controller_Action::_redirect protected ?

Adrenalin
Is there in Zend framework a public function to redirect (like
Zend_Controller_Action::_redirect one) ?
The Zend_Controller_Action::_redirect seem to be protected, so I can't
use it from my own class not inherit from Zend_Controller_Action..

Maybe it's a good ideea to make Zend_Controller_Action::_redirect public ?

Adrenalin from Moldova.

Re: Zend_Controller_Action::_redirect protected ?

scastanheira
Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_Redirector::gotoUrl($path);