Zend Auth weird problem.

Altamash
Hi,
  I'm having a strange problem with Zend_Auth and that is when i login to a site store values through Zend_Auth, then I open my test site in the same browser Zend_Auth storage of my login site is access in my test site. Meaning that login credentials of 1 site is passing on to the next site. Which is weird.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Zend Auth weird problem.

mirceasoaica
What are the urls to your sites?

if you are accessing http://localhost/site1 and http://localhost/site2 , then the behaviour  is expected. sessions are stored per domain and your domain is localhost for both websites.

Does this fix your problem?

Re: Zend Auth weird problem.

Altamash
Thanks for the reply.
 I will make a virtual host and post again. Many many thanks again mirceasoaica.

Re: Zend Auth weird problem.

Altamash
Hi,
   I did make a virtual host like www.xyz.local and then open my other site like localhost/site2/public still getting the same problem. Another thing which i like to add is, that in Zend framework manual setting zend session i did the following after your reply:

resources.session.save_path = APPLICATION_PATH "/../data/session"
resources.session.use_only_cookies = true
resources.session.remember_me_seconds = 864000

nothing in the folder data is seen after login.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Zend Auth weird problem.

mirceasoaica
did you logout from both sites after creating the virtualhosts?

it should work.

Re: Zend Auth weird problem.

Altamash
Hi again,

   Yes i did logout and the problem was still there. I'm also not getting this. Even the session setting as defined in Zend manual doesn't seems to be working as well as the problem I mentioned in my above post. That when I login and stores my values in Zend_Auth the values are not stored in Application_Path."/../data/session" directory. Because i don't see any file in the data or session directory.

Thanks for all the replies. I will continue my search as well.

Re: Zend Auth weird problem.

Altamash
Hi mirceasoaica,
  Some how everything started working fine. The the solution is LOL. I cleared my default session directory which is set in the php.ini and ALL WORKING WELL :). But one thing is for sure when set the Zend_Session configuration in the .ini file the session data is not getting saved in the path defined in .ini directory rather in the default php.ini directory. I really appreciated your help.

Regards,
ALTAMASH