Zend_Acl getRoles()

Jeffrey Sambells-2
Is there a way to retrieve a list of the roles currently registered in
a Zend_Acl object?

I know there is a hasRole() but what if you want to know what roles
are there (the registration occurs elsewhere in the setup of the code)?

- Jeff

Re: Zend_Acl getRoles()

Darby Felton
Hi Jeff,

Please add a New Feature request to the issue tracker for this:

http://framework.zend.com/issues/secure/CreateIssue!default.jspa

Thanks! :)

Best regards,
Darby