Zend 2 Translate with Translate helper

Arvind Jha
I have made changes in Application/Module.php and Application/config/module.config.php which is present this gist .

Now, as I am using Zend Skeleton Application, I already have .po files. After doing above changes, I get 404 error

Also,how can I change locales on the fly?

Thanks in advance!
Arvind Jha

Re: Zend 2 Translate with Translate helper

Alejandro Celaya
You can post this kind of questions in Zend Framework 2 Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/zendframework2/

--
Alejandro Celaya AlastruƩ
http://www.alejandrocelaya.com