ZF3 release date

Ralf Eggert
Hi,

since I wasn't in Las Vegas yesterday, I could not attend the ZendCon
keynote from Andi and Zeev. I tried to follow the Twitter messages and I
notices that ZF3 and Zend\Expressive was mentioned as well.
Zend\Expressive was officially announced yesterday which is really,
reelly great news! I also tried to find an official release date for the
ZF3. In January 2015 the release was planned for Q3/2015.

Have Andi or Zeev mentioned a release date yesterday? Maybe anyone
attending yesterday heard of it?

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: ZF3 release date

Marco Pivetta
Hi Ralf,

I don't think there is a scheduled release atm.
ServiceManager and EventManager v3 are being finalized though, and various
components are being upgraded to consume those versions.

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/