ZF3 backwards-compatibility breaks

EvanDotPro
Hi all,

As more ZF3-bound PR's and ideas are beginning to pop up, we need to
begin keeping track of each backwards compatibility break bring
introduced for ZF3. This will be critical in providing a migration
guide to make the upgrade as painless as possible for people moving
from ZF2 to ZF3.

I've gone ahead and created a wiki page for this:

https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/wiki/ZF-3.0-Backwards-Compatibility-Breaks

Please keep this page in mind (especially the Community Review Team)
as new ZF3-bound pull requests are opened.

Evan Coury

Re: ZF3 backwards-compatibility breaks

bakura
Shoulnd't we add BC only when the PR is merged?

Michaël Gallego

Tel. : 06-98-82-62-38

Le 2 sept. 2013 à 10:05, "EvanDotPro [via Zend Framework Community]" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

Hi all,

As more ZF3-bound PR's and ideas are beginning to pop up, we need to
begin keeping track of each backwards compatibility break bring
introduced for ZF3. This will be critical in providing a migration
guide to make the upgrade as painless as possible for people moving
from ZF2 to ZF3.

I've gone ahead and created a wiki page for this:

https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/wiki/ZF-3.0-Backwards-Compatibility-Breaks

Please keep this page in mind (especially the Community Review Team)
as new ZF3-bound pull requests are opened.

Evan Coury

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/ZF3-backwards-compatibility-breaks-tp4660888.html
To start a new topic under ZF Contributor, email [hidden email]
NAML