ZF2 performance guide and questions

ThaDafinser
Hello together,

some months ago, i created an issue about the missing ZF2 performance guide

I've also started collection those things together...

And now updated them here:

If anyone of you know some missing parts - please add them on this issues!

I've never contributed to the docs, so maybe someone could give me some feedback, based on my "started" work. Is something general missing?

Why config cache and module map cache can only be writte into a file and not to all cache adapters? Would the performance benefit be gone, if we the cache adapter have to be registered here?

Best regards
Martin