ZF2 Skeleton Application - A 404 error occurred Page not found.

ZF2 Skeleton Application - A 404 error occurred Page not found.

lerileri
Hello dears, help me please! I installed zend framework 2.3.5 and ZF2 Skeleton Application, and now I cant access my htdocs files. When I type in browser 127.0.0.1,  it opens ZF2 Skeleton Application page, but I cant access any other folders neither files. How should I solve this problem? thank you so much)

Re: ZF2 Skeleton Application - A 404 error occurred Page not found.

saac
@lerileri, the issue you're having is most probably due to your apache configuration in your virtual host file, where you defined your document root as your zf2 application root.