[ZF2] Session Upload Progress

krmarien
Hello,

I'm developing a website with ZF2 and PHP5.4. I have an upload form and since PHP5.4 upload_progress is in PHP, so I want to use that. (https://wiki.php.net/rfc/session_upload_progress)

There is an old implementation for older versions of PHP, but in the newest the method uploadprogress_get_info doesn't exist anymore. The info is now stored in a session variable.

So I'm trying to update that piece of code. But when I print $_SESSION I don't see any information about the progress. It seems ZF removes the information because I tried it without ZF and that worked, so my server is configured correct.

Is ZF really overriding/removing the information about the progress or is there another problem?

Thanks,