ZF2 - Multiple modules / applications architecture ???

ZF2 - Multiple modules / applications architecture ???

Perosurac
Hi there,

I have to write multiple "little" applications, working under the same apache server and using the same databases. I need to have a single sign on (I try to use the samsonasik's module SanAuth), the same layout for all the applications, a menu from which I can access all these apps (a little bit like the google menu with access to gmail, agenda, drive, ...), and a single way to manage the rights of the users, groups, actions, ...

How can I do this ? I mean ZF2 architecture point of view.

One application with mutliple modules ? Multiple applications alongside (but in this case how to use the single sign on, the common layout, ...) ?

I really want to use the ZF2 "how to" but I'm lost...

Thanks for your help.

Perosurac (completely new to ZF, and php framework in general)

"We must become the change we want to see in the world." (Gandhi)

http://www.thezeitgeistmovement.com/