ZF2 Modules installation

Eugene Poleacov
What about modules installation?
Some "sketches" was before, but after last updates disappeared.

Best regards, Eugene.

Re: ZF2 Modules installation

Eugene Poleacov
Eugene Poleacov wrote
What about modules installation?
Some "sketches" was before, but after last updates disappeared.

Best regards, Eugene.
Any news?

Re: ZF2 Modules installation

-- Eugene Poleacov <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 29 November 2011, 01:56 AM -0800):
> Eugene Poleacov wrote
> > What about modules installation?
> > Some "sketches" was before, but after last updates disappeared.
> >
> > Best regards, Eugene.
> >
> Any news?

We removed it, as it was very heavy and didn't play well with existing
functionality.

With recent updates to the Module manager to add event capabilities,
this should be quite easily possible via custom listeners. However,
nobody has yet stepped forward to propose or write such functionality.

List: [hidden email]

Re: ZF2 Modules installation

Steve Rayner-2

Sent from my HTC

-- Eugene Poleacov <[hidden email]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 29 November 2011, 01:56 AM -0800):
> Eugene Poleacov wrote
> > What about modules installation?
> > Some "sketches" was before, but after last updates disappeared.
> >
> > Best regards, Eugene.
> >
> Any news?

We removed it, as it was very heavy and didn't play well with existing
functionality.

With recent updates to the Module manager to add event capabilities,
this should be quite easily possible via custom listeners. However,
nobody has yet stepped forward to propose or write such functionality.

List: [hidden email]