ZF2 Form Label

krmarien
Hello,

When I call formRow() in my view the label isn't translated.
I searched in the code and I didn't found the translate in /Zend/Form/View/Helper/FormRow

Is this a bug?

Re: ZF2 Form Label

blue_software_lucasm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ZF2 Form Label

krmarien
The version number \Zend\Version\Version gives me is 2.1.0dev

Re: ZF2 Form Label

blue_software_lucasm
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ZF2 Form Label

krmarien
I do the setup of translation in my module.config.php

    'service_manager' => array(
        'factories' => array(
            'translator' => 'CommonBundle\Component\I18n\TranslatorServiceFactory',
        ),
    ),
    'translator' => array(
        'translation_files' => array(
            array(
                'type'     => 'phparray',
                'filename' => __DIR__ . '/../translations/site.en.php',
                'locale'   => 'en'
            ),
        ),
    ),

But that can't be the problem because the translation works everywhere. But when I call formRow() in my view, the label isn't translated. If I call formElement() and formLabel(), the label is translated...

And I searched in the code of formRow() and the label isn't translated, that piece of code is missing I think.

Thanks