ZF2 Coding Standards page unavailable?

xoops
Is ZF wiki down? The CS page is not available now.

--

Taiwen Jiang (aka D.J.)

- Pi Engine powered by Zend Framework

Re: ZF2 Coding Standards page unavailable?

Marco Pivetta
It's happening again :(

Confluence is SLOO_O___O_________O_______________O________W.

Anyway, if you are looking for the coding standards, just follow PSR-2

On 29 April 2013 08:36, D. J. <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is ZF wiki down? The CS page is not available now.

--

Taiwen Jiang (aka D.J.)

- Pi Engine powered by Zend Framework

Re: ZF2 Coding Standards page unavailable?

Should be up again shortly; I've just bounced Confluence.