ZF2 Coding Standard - underscore prefix member

ZF2 Coding Standard - underscore prefix member

sasezaki
Hi all.

Now, I worry about underscore prefix member.
Currently, some component's class memeber has underscore prefix since zf1 code.

Is there encourage to removing underscore prefix until stable release?
(Should not update each components?)

ref.
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV2/Coding+Standards#CodingStandards-Variables
https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/commit/9507fa4c8b8bd151a030b89b698dc5deae6ce41e
( https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/pull/1791 )

sasezaki

Re: ZF2 Coding Standard - underscore prefix member

sasezaki
.. I noticed this PR is duplicate after sending this.
https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/pull/2006
sorry.