Quantcast

ZF2 Coding Standard and Analyzer Tool

Ben Scholzen 'DASPRiD'
MWOP and I updated the ZF2 coding standard in the Wiki to the latest
state, you can find it here:
<http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV2/Coding+Standards>.

In the past weeks I worked on a coding standard validator, meant as
replacement for PHPCS, which includes the ZF2 coding standard as
default. So far, only about 30% of the standard are covered, but the
tool is already usable. To my knowledge, those 30% already cover about
over 95% of the current violations in the ZF2 source code.

This means you can already start using it, but keep an eye on the
repository for new updates:

<https://github.com/DASPRiD/Flitch>

--
Ben Scholzen 'DASPRiD'
Community Review Team Member | [hidden email]

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: ZF2 Coding Standard and Analyzer Tool

pablofmorales
The refactoring is for the end.

But you can set Zend Studio for eclipse, with custom options (the default zf standard is not enough). And press alt+shif+f or with netbeans ctrl + alt + b

On 12/05/2011 08:36 PM, Ben Scholzen 'DASPRiD' [via Zend Framework Community] wrote:
[...]

List: [hidden email]

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/ZF2-Coding-Standard-and-Analyzer-Tool-tp4162629p4162629.html
To unsubscribe from Zend Framework Community, click here.
NAML

--
Pablo Morales - Web Developer
Skype: pablofmorales
Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pablofmorales
http://blog.pablo-morales.com Zend PHP 5.3 Certified

Re: ZF2 Coding Standard and Analyzer Tool

joelclermont

On Dec 5, 2011, at 5:36 PM, Ben Scholzen wrote:

> In the past weeks I worked on a coding standard validator, meant as
> replacement for PHPCS, which includes the ZF2 coding standard as
> default.

I might have missed this on the list, but why do you want to replace PHPCS instead of just writing a ZF2 coding standard for it?

Joel Clermont
--
List: [hidden email]

On 06.12.2011 02:57, Joel Clermont wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2011, at 5:36 PM, Ben Scholzen wrote:
>

>> In the past weeks I worked on a coding standard validator, meant as
>> replacement for PHPCS, which includes the ZF2 coding standard as
>> default.
>

> I might have missed this on the list, but why do you want to replace PHPCS instead of just writing a ZF2 coding standard for it?
>
> Joel Clermont

I got this question a few times now, so I added the answer to the README
file:

https://github.com/DASPRiD/Flitch/blob/master/README

--
Ben Scholzen 'DASPRiD'
Community Review Team Member | [hidden email]
Zend Framework               | http://www.dasprids.de
PGP key: http://stuff.dasprids.de/pgp/ben-scholzen-pgp-key.asc

--
List: [hidden email]