Re: ZF1 on ZendServer 6: Everyone have/had ever issues? (License / auto update / ...)
This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
I haven't seen that error before, but I have seen the problem where you're unable to login to Zend Server after the 30 day trial expired. Unfortunately the only way we were able to resolve it was to reinstall Zend Server so that we could login and update the license.
iVantage Health Analytics
On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 4:14 AM, ThaDafinser [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
today at midnight my application stopped working, because of a simple notice: Array to string conversion (new in PHP 5.4) causes by metadata cache.
The failure was then session is already started and so on....
I disabled that feature and everything is fine again.
The "strange" thing is following:
- i was using ZS6 with PHP5.4 since 20th august without any problem
- today is the 20th september (sounds for me like 30days trial related error maybe)
- the down happend around 00:00 so at new day
- yesterday was PHP release day of 5.4 and 5.5 (does ZS update something automatically?)
- i'm using the "Zend_Cache_Backend_ZendServer_ShMem" for metadata cache
- the best thing is i cannot login to ZS6 anymore, because the login iframe doesnt work on production server, to get the free license -.-
The question is: Anyone ever got a similar error from ZS? Maybe also after 30 days?
Any input is really, really welcome...
If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
Zend does not update anything on there software unless it is aproved by someone. And for sure not PHP version. I know, since I work in Zend with Zend Server :). The only difference between the trail (enterprise) and the free version is the features. You can see that here: http://www.zend.com/en/products/server/editions
If you still have issues, please contact Zend support.