ZF1.12.12 XMLRPC

kevinsmith
Hello.

I am using ZF1 for an XMLRPC client connecting to a ZF1 XMLRPC server.

I have upgraded from 1.12.11 to 1.12.12 and I get the following error/exception:

Invalid header value detected Line: 1597 File:ZendFramework-1.12.12-minimal/library/Zend/Http/Client.php

I put some debug in the Client.php file and found that it throws this exception when it finds a header name of "Content-Length" with an Integer number for the value as it is
looking for a string or object for the value

Is this correct behaviour for ZF1.12.12?

Re: ZF1.12.12 XMLRPC

Frank Brückner
Hi Kevin,
version 1.12.13 is on the way!