Quantcast

ZF 1.12 Release

akrabat
Hi All,

We're now ready to roll with ZF 1.12 and have accepted the following components:

1. EventManager back port from ZF 2.
2. Autoloader back port from ZF 2.
3, Updating of Zend_Http_Mobile to be brows cap based.
4. Zend_Mobile_Push by Mike Willbanks
5. Zend_Gdata_Analytics by Daniel Hartmann

The plan is for all new code, unit tests and documentation to be ready by 23rd March 2012, peer reviewed by a member of the CR Team and committed to the Subversion repository. We'll then try to get out a beta by the end of March with RCs and release in April.

I would appreciate it if once the new components are ready for review, that some people on here step up and help by running the unit tests and looking over the code and docs. I'll also get one of the CR Team members to also review.

And obviously, if you are able to fix any bugs in ZF1 before 23rd March, we'd all appreciate that too!

Regards,

Rob...

Re: ZF 1.12 Release

BullfrogBlues
akrabat wrote
1. EventManager back port from ZF 2.
2. Autoloader back port from ZF 2.
Nice! Any idea on how much of a performance impact the autoloader will make?

What about a bump for phpunit to v3.6, that would be the icing on the cake?