Work with 2+ layouts on same request (ZF 1.12)

Work with 2+ layouts on same request (ZF 1.12)

Cristian Bichis-4
Hi,

I have some requests where I need to work with multiple layouts.

1. Email html layout
The processing part is consisting in rendering an email_html layout +
the view (using $layout->render() ) and send it to user by email.

2. Email textlayout
There is an additional layout which is used for text version of email,
email_text.

3. Frontentlayout
On frontend side there is set other layout default, which has nothing to
do with email_html layout.

Currentlyto avoid setting up per layout paths I am cloning the frontend
layout to email html and email text layouts, using something like this:

         $this->layout = clone Zend_Layout::getMvcInstance();

         $this->view = clone $this->layout->getView();
$this->layout->setView($this->view);

My problem is I don't know what will be a good approach so no view
helpers calls to interferwith all this layouts but rather only with
layout where they are sets. Because now if I set a let's say
$this->headStyle(some styles) this gets rendered to all 3 layouts(and
not just to email_html layout by example).

Cristian