Wil's bowing out. . .

wllm
Hi all,

I'm afraid I won't be working at Zend in the coming year. I've had a
great time working with all of you, and I wish you and the ZF project
all the success in the world.

My personal mail is [hidden email]. I won't have a lot of time for Zend
Framework in the next few months, but you can find me working with the
guys from CakePHP on a new project called Lithium:
http://li3.rad-dev.org/. Hop on IRC and drop by #li3 if you'd like to
chat.

Happy New Year!
,Wil

Re: Wil's bowing out. . .

padraicb
Wil,

All the best in the new year! During your time with Zend you did an amazing job on the Zend Framework and I'm certain the Lithium guys will benefit from your experience.

Paddy

Pádraic Brady

http://blog.astrumfutura.com
http://www.survivethedeepend.com
OpenID Europe Foundation Irish Representative

Happy New Year!
,Wil

RE: Wil's bowing out. . .

Terre Porter
Sorry to see your leaving.

However, I wish you the best in your pursuits.

Terre

,Wil

Re: [zf-contributors] Wil's bowing out. . .

Carlos Medina
Wil Sinclair schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm afraid I won't be working at Zend in the coming year. I've had a
> great time working with all of you, and I wish you and the ZF project
> all the success in the world.
>
> My personal mail is [hidden email]. I won't have a lot of time for Zend
> Framework in the next few months, but you can find me working with the
> guys from CakePHP on a new project called Lithium:
> http://li3.rad-dev.org/. Hop on IRC and drop by #li3 if you'd like to
> chat.
>
> Happy New Year!
> ,Wil

Hi Wil and all,
i am proud to has worked with you. Thanks for all. I will show this new
Framework (i think ZF will became break now )

Regards

Carlos

Re: Wil's bowing out. . .

akrabat
On 31 Dec 2009, at 19:59, Wil Sinclair wrote:

> I'm afraid I won't be working at Zend in the coming year. I've had a
> great time working with all of you, and I wish you and the ZF project
> all the success in the world.

All the best Wil!

I'm sure you'll have fun with Lithium.

Regards,