What happened to zf2.readthedocs.org?

Ralf Eggert
Hi,

since a couple of weeks I wonder what happened to the docs here:

http://zf2.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

All chapters of all levels are listed on the left side, which makes
navigation via chapters almost impossible.

Any ideas?

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

Re: What happened to zf2.readthedocs.org?

Frank Brückner
Hi Ralf,
this is the new "Read the docs" template.

Use http://framework.zend.com ;)

Kind regards,
Frank

Am 30.11.2013, 15:15 Uhr, schrieb Ralf Eggert <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> since a couple of weeks I wonder what happened to the docs here:
>
> http://zf2.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
>
> All chapters of all levels are listed on the left side, which makes
> navigation via chapters almost impossible.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
> Ralf

Re: What happened to zf2.readthedocs.org?

Ralf Eggert
Hi Frank,

Frank Brückner schrieb am 30.11.2013 15:24:
> this is the new "Read the docs" template.

It really sucks!

> Use http://framework.zend.com ;)

That sucks as well a little, it is just to colourful to read in my eyes.

I would prefer the design of the RTD but with the navigation of the
Framework site.

*grmpfgnargl*

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

Re: What happened to zf2.readthedocs.org?

Marco Pivetta

Hey Ralf,

We could always think of adding the develop branch to the official docs site...

On 30 Nov 2013 15:30, "Ralf Eggert" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Frank,

Frank Brückner schrieb am 30.11.2013 15:24:
> this is the new "Read the docs" template.

It really sucks!

> Use http://framework.zend.com ;)

That sucks as well a little, it is just to colourful to read in my eyes.

I would prefer the design of the RTD but with the navigation of the
Framework site.

*grmpfgnargl*

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

Re: What happened to zf2.readthedocs.org?

Spabby
Hi Ralf,

Have you tried printing the documentation out into a PDF in black and white mode?