Website Buttons / Logos

gargoyle-3
Are there any "Zend Framework" buttons and logos available for use in
my framework powered web apps?

Paul
(aka Gargoyle)

Re: Website Buttons / Logos

Colin Ross
I haven't noticed any *official* logos for distro, but there is this one they use on zend's devzone....

http://devzone.zend.com/images/logos/zend_framework_logo_small.gif

I'm sure as more and more people actually start deploying ZF-based sites and apps (like QEDWiki) they will creep up

On 1/10/07, Gargoyle <[hidden email]> wrote:
Are there any "Zend Framework" buttons and logos available for use in
my framework powered web apps?

Paul
(aka Gargoyle)

Re: Website Buttons / Logos

Iki Holygoat
I sent a link to four little images that I made to the mailing list ages
ago:

http://www.chrissheppard.co.uk/blog/view/zend-framework-micro-buttons