Waiting for the merge

umpirsky
Hi folks.

I opened a PR 2 days ago https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/pull/917, but it is not merged yet. How long does it usually take for PR to be merged?

I use zf2 in my project and I need this fix, if it takes more then a week, please let me know so I can switch to my own branch.

Also, if there is something wrong with the fix, please let me know.

Regards,
Sasa Stamenkovic.

Re: Waiting for the merge

It usually takes some time for the CR team to check pull requests. It usually takes a week to have some feedback :)

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://marco-pivetta.com

On 12 March 2012 15:36, umpirsky [via Zend Framework Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi folks.

I opened a PR 2 days ago https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/pull/917, but it is not merged yet. How long does it usually take for PR to be merged?

I use zf2 in my project and I need this fix, if it takes more then a week, please let me know so I can switch to my own branch.

Also, if there is something wrong with the fix, please let me know.

Regards,
Sasa Stamenkovic.

http://zend-framework-community.634137.n4.nabble.com/Waiting-for-the-merge-tp4466189p4466189.html
To start a new topic under ZF Contributor, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ZF Contributor, click here.
NAML