View Helper locations

mattcockayne
Just looking at writing a couple of view helpers and I noticed that the Navigation View Helpers are still in the \Zend\View\Helper\Navigation namespace/folders.

Shouldn't they be moved to \Zend\Navigation\View\Helper now with the new structure and loading that we have in place (in the same manner that the form helpers are under the \Zend\Form namespace/folder ???

Matt Cockayne

Re: View Helper locations

mattcockayne
Further to my own question I have created a PR that moves the navigation view helpers to the \Zend\Navigation namespace

This now logically groups the helpers in the same way that we have done with the form view helpers.

I have also modified the helpers so that it is no longer necessary to proxy through the navigation helper and you now directly call

$this->menu($container);
$this->breadcrumbs($container);
$this->links($container);
$this->sitemap($container);

Mat

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Matt Cockayne <[hidden email]> wrote:
Just looking at writing a couple of view helpers and I noticed that the Navigation View Helpers are still in the \Zend\View\Helper\Navigation namespace/folders.

Shouldn't they be moved to \Zend\Navigation\View\Helper now with the new structure and loading that we have in place (in the same manner that the form helpers are under the \Zend\Form namespace/folder ???

--
Matt Cockayne

--
Matt Cockayne

Zucchi ! Digital Perfection
Managing Director

t: +44 (0) 843 557 1751
m: +44 (0) 773 836 4766
a: 26 Avon Rd / Cheadle / Cheshire / SK8 3LS

Re: View Helper locations

mattcockayne
Ok my bad... the last PR was a dud

this one should be better

https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/pull/2200

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 4:22 PM, Matt Cockayne <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

t: <a href="tel:%2B44%20%280%29%C2%A0843%20557%201751" value="+448435571751" target="_blank">+44 (0) 843 557 1751
m: <a href="tel:%2B44%20%280%29%20773%20836%204766" value="+447738364766" target="_blank">+44 (0) 773 836 4766