Validate soap message's

Jigal Sanders
Does the Zend framework supply a method to validate soap messages against the WSDL file?

--
Kind regards

Jigal Sanders

RE: Validate soap message's

DerMika

Hi,

How would you construct those soap messages? Manually?

If you use Zend_Soap_Client or php’s SoapClient, the soap message is constructed automatically, so I don’t know how you could validate an automatically constructed message.

I would try trial and error to validate a soap message: send your message to the server and see how it responds ;)

Regards,

Dieter