Using the same module twice in ZF2

saiman
Hi,
I'm playing with ZF2 and wonder if it's possible to use one module
twice. For example I've got module which name is UserAuth. In the same
time I will have admin area and consumer area and I'll need
authentication functionality in both areas. Is it possible to use the
same module twice somehow, just changing the routing and the name of the
tables which are going to be used?

Regards,
S.

--
List: [hidden email]

Re: Using the same module twice in ZF2

akrabat
Hi,

The way I handle this is to have the one module with two sets of routes and two controllers.

Regards,

Rob...

--
List: [hidden email]