Understanding ZF2 setup

Philip Gabbert
I have a quick and simple question about ZF2: Is there anymore application
level code and configurations?

I understand the purpose of modules, but I do see one limiting factor:
shared code. Maybe I'm approaching this all wrong...

Our goal is to maintain individual drop-in modules, but not to make them so
independent they work in just anybody's application. Our modules are more
plug-ins to the larger application than independent applications.

So far, I'm having trouble locating a way to utilize ZF2 MVC to achieve
this goal. I don't suppose there's any Mountain View/Sunnyvale location
user group with some ZF2 gurus I could bounce ideas off and get a better
understanding on ZF2?

---
Philip
[hidden email]
http://www.gpcentre.net/

Re: Understanding ZF2 setup

Mike Willbanks
Hey Philip,

I work in Palo Alto right now but live in Pleasanton. And will start a new
job in  SF on Monday. Would be glad to help either during lunch tomorrow or
could schedule a time to hook up for coffee.

Most modules in your own setup likely have cross dependencies. All of that
can be easily managed. Ping me and let me know.

Regards,

Mike