Unable to render template … resolver could not resolve to a file in live server

Unable to render template … resolver could not resolve to a file in live server

Ahammad Karim
My site is quite fine in my local machine. But after i upload to server may be the corresponding action view is not found and giving this error:

Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer::render: Unable to render template "admin/admin/index"; resolver could not resolve to a file

 I don't figure out why this problem occur in live server. Notable that I create multiple submodule for some module. May sub module can create the problem.
Here is the live site link.

Re: Unable to render template … resolver could not resolve to a file in live server

Alejandro Celaya
Hi.
What do you mean with submodules?
Notice that if you have an Admin\Controller\AdminController and an
Admin\Sub\Controller\AdminController, both of them will resolve their views
to admin/admin/index unless you use the controller_map configuration
option.
Maybe your app is looking for the template in the wrong views directory and
it is not finding it.

To make sure this is your problem you can try to disable all the modules
but the one you want to test, to see if the error persists.

Best regards.

--
Alejandro Celaya Alastrué
www.alejandrocelaya.com
El 26/06/2014 08:44, "Ahammad Karim" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> My site is quite fine in my local machine. But after i upload to server may
> be the corresponding action view is not found and giving this error:
> Zend\View\Renderer\PhpRenderer::render: Unable to render template
> "admin/admin/index"; resolver could not resolve to a file
>  I don't figure out why this problem occur in live server. Notable that I
> create multiple submodule for some module. May sub module can create the
> problem.
> Here is the live site  link <http://hifiquiz.tuizo.com/public/admin/>  .

Re: Unable to render template … resolver could not resolve to a file in live server

nmoreirad
Hi!

The problem is that ZF doesn't find the directory .../view/admin, probably the name of the folder is .../view/Admin

Change the name of the folder from Admin to admin, it works!