Trouble with Doctrine MongoDB Mapping Driver

Trouble with Doctrine MongoDB Mapping Driver

pulpfree
After dealing with a few issues, I've updated to latest DoctrineModule
and DoctrineMongoODMModule on a new ZendSkeleton clone. Followed all
instructions for config file etc. but get the following error when
opening dev site:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message
'Class Doctrine\ODM\MongoDB\Mapping\Driver\AnnotationDriver does not
exist' in /myprojectdir/here/vendor/DoctrineMongoODMModule

I've noticed there have been some changes in regards to this on the
DoctrineMongoODMModule project. Am I missing something?

Appreciate any help.

--
=======================
Ron Dyck
twitter.com/pulpfree
========================

Re: Trouble with Doctrine MongoDB Mapping Driver

Marco Pivetta
Hi Ron!
I've updated the module and got it working successfully here.
Can you eventually hop in IRC so that we see where the problem is?

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://marco-pivetta.com

On 8 May 2012 16:31, Ron Dyck <[hidden email]> wrote:
After dealing with a few issues, I've updated to latest DoctrineModule
and DoctrineMongoODMModule on a new ZendSkeleton clone. Followed all
instructions for config file etc. but get the following error when
opening dev site:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message
'Class Doctrine\ODM\MongoDB\Mapping\Driver\AnnotationDriver does not
exist' in /myprojectdir/here/vendor/DoctrineMongoODMModule

I've noticed there have been some changes in regards to this on the
DoctrineMongoODMModule project. Am I missing something?

Appreciate any help.

--
=======================
Ron Dyck
Webbtech
[hidden email]
www.webbtech.net
twitter.com/pulpfree
========================

RE: Trouble with Doctrine MongoDB Mapping Driver

Roediger, Tim

I had the same issue. Classmap wasn’t being loaded. Change line 72 in module.php to:

        if (realpath(__DIR__ . '/vendor/mongodb-odm/lib')) {

I pull request the fix (along with new Auth Adapter) later today.

Tim Roediger

Operations and Planning Improvement, C130J

Australian Aerospace

PO Box 5071

Richmond NSW 2753

Ph: +61 2 4571 7019

Em: [hidden email]

Re: Trouble with Doctrine MongoDB Mapping Driver

Marco Pivetta
This is a typo of mine. I really need to get the test suite with Travis running as soon as possible. Ron also gave me his steps to reproduce the problem. Thank you for digging it out :)

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://marco-pivetta.com

On 9 May 2012 03:42, Tim Roediger <[hidden email]> wrote:

I had the same issue. Classmap wasn’t being loaded. Change line 72 in module.php to:

        if (realpath(__DIR__ . '/vendor/mongodb-odm/lib')) {

I pull request the fix (along with new Auth Adapter) later today.

Tim Roediger

Operations and Planning Improvement, C130J

Australian Aerospace

PO Box 5071

Richmond NSW 2753

Ph: <a href="tel:%2B61%202%204571%207019" value="+61245717019" target="_blank">+61 2 4571 7019

Em: [hidden email]