Trouble using Gdata Calendar

Chee How
To add to Leif's post (http://www.nabble.com/Trouble-using-Gdata-Calendar-to23838933.html#a24191353), I also face a similar problem when using the Gapps API.

When attempting to retrieve a user from the domain,

$user = $gapps->retrieveUser('samwitwicky');

I get the following errors:

Warning: include(Zend/Gdata/Gapps/Extension/UserQuery.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cheeze/public_html/bayclips/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 83

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'Zend/Gdata/Gapps/Extension/UserQuery.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/cheeze/public_html/bayclips/application/../library:/home/cheeze/public_html/bayclips/library:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/cheeze/public_html/bayclips/library/Zend/Loader.php on line 83

Suspecting it is a 1.8.4 error, I switched the Gdata library from version 1.7.8, and the code works with no warning. Is this a bug with 1.8.4?

Re: Trouble using Gdata Calendar

Chee How
Hi Trevor,

Thanks for the reply. I've posted in the comments for that issue. Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks.

Chee How

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 6:02 AM, Trevor Johns <[hidden email]> wrote:
Chee, Leif,
This looks a lot like the issue that was reported here:

http://framework.zend.com/issues/browse/ZF-7013

However, so far I haven't been able to reproduce that issue on my end. If
you can come up with a reproducible test case, please feel free to attach
it to that issue so I can investigate further.

--
Trevor Johns

Original Message Follows:
From: Chee How <[hidden email]>