Translate the manual for Brazilian Portuguese.

Translate the manual for Brazilian Portuguese.

Victor José Bento-2
Hi, I want to help the team to translate the manual for Brazilian Portuguese.
How can I do that?

Victor José Bento
11 7638 4171 | [hidden email]

Re: Translate the manual for Brazilian Portuguese.

Darby Felton
Hi Victor,

Thanks for your interest in contributing to Zend Framework! :)

You should get in contact with the other Brazilian Portuguese
documentors (copied) and coordinate among yourselves what is to be done.

Also, in order to contribute intellectual property to Zend Framework you
must submit a signed Contributor License Agreement that warrants that
your contributions are your own to contribute:

http://framework.zend.com/community/contribute

Once your CLA has been processed, please contact me directly when you're
ready for SVN credentials so that you can commit directly to the repository.

In the meantime, take a look at the resources under "Documentation &
Translation Guide" here:

http://framework.zend.com/wiki/x/Jg

Best regards,
Darby