Translate URL

lucasdealmeida
Hi Guys, I have a problem with URL Translate. If access the application: /module/controller/action , he translates but access /controller or /controller/ action , throws a error. Bootstrap of first case: http://pastebin.com/QZK0L75D works only with URL => Module / Controller / Action Bootstrap of second case: http://pastebin.com/PSFUWk8A don't work, every request goes to module default, controller and action index. Someone help me?