Tools for creating and editing XmlTm/Tmx translations needed

Tools for creating and editing XmlTm/Tmx translations needed

localheinz
Hello folks,

sorry to bug you, but I've spent the last couple of hours trying to find some tools that allow for creating/editing of translations for the translate adapters (listed in order of preference)

- XmlTm
- Tmx

but haven't found any one would not have to pay for.

Has anyone had experience in localizing a ZF application with one of these adapters and can point me in the right direction? I would deeply appreciate it.

Best regards,

Andreas
--
List: [hidden email]