Status update for ZF3

Ralf Eggert
Hi,

I am taking the risk of making a real fool of myself, but is this an
official status update for the ZF3 or just an April fool hoax?

http://www.dasprids.de/blog/2014/04/01/a-short-status-update-about-zend-framework-3

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

Ralf

Re: Status update for ZF3

Ralf Eggert
Hi Marco,

> Yes, that's an April's fool :-)

Well, it is a real good one. Got three personal messages and two mails
so far from people asking me if it is a joke or not.

But, what is the real current status about ZF3 anyway?

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

Re: Status update for ZF3

Marco Pivetta
No work has been committed/merged so far though.

On 4 April 2014 21:19, Ralf Eggert <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Marco,

> Yes, that's an April's fool :-)

Well, it is a real good one. Got three personal messages and two mails
so far from people asking me if it is a joke or not.

But, what is the real current status about ZF3 anyway?

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf

Re: Status update for ZF3

EvanDotPro
I'll see If I can get the Roave team together to do another ZF3 status update Hangout soon. :)

Evan Coury schrieb am 29.05.2014 16:24:
> I'll see If I can get the Roave team together to do another ZF3 status
> update Hangout soon. :)

+99

:-)

Re: Status update for ZF3

Ralf Eggert
Hi Evan,

Evan Coury schrieb am 29.05.2014 16:24:
> I'll see If I can get the Roave team together to do another ZF3 status
> update Hangout soon. :)

Any news on a new ZF3 status update Hangout?

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf