Quantcast

Status of Exceptions Milestone in ZF2

Ralph Schindler-2
Hey All,

We are coming to the end of the exceptions milestone of zf2, and I
wanted to take a moment to see where everyone is on their contributions.

The last ones on my plate are:
   Zend\CodeGenerator
   Zend\Reflection
   Zend\Session
   Zend\InfoCard (needs only to be merged)
   Zend\XmlRpc (needs only to be merged)

The final two of that list I will merge last since there are a few
lingering file name case translations which generally give me problems
when attempting to merge in pull requests that have been branched after
a file name case change.

Here are the ones people have committed to that need a status update:

   Zend\Cache (Paul Katsande)
   Zend\Feed (Pádraic Brady)
   Zend\GData (?)
   Zend\Ldap (Andreas Heigl)
   Zend\Mail (Mickael Perraud)
   Zend\OAuth (Pádraic Brady)
   Zend\OpenId (Torio Farazdagi)
   Zend\Paginator (Wil Moore)
   Zend\Pdf (Alexander Veremyev)
   Zend\Queue (Torio Farazdagi)
   Zend\Test (Sascha-Oliver Prolic)

If you feel like you cannot finish, let me know and I can either help or
take it over.

Zend\Service components, as per usual, that are not committed to will be
on the chopping block for 2.0 as previously noted.

The status document is located here:
http://framework.zend.com/wiki/display/ZFDEV2/Milestone+Exceptions

Thanks!
-ralph

Re: [zf-contributors] Status of Exceptions Milestone in ZF2

Vic Farazdagi
Hi,
Zend\OpenId - working on it right now
Zend\Queue - next in my list (Sunday/Monday).

Just have sent pull request for Zend\Service\Amazon.
I will also make sure that SimpleDb and Authorization is also added - since
it is already available in 1.11 - this will be forwarded as a separate
request.

Thanks,
Victor

--
Victor Farazdagi
Blog      | http://www.phpmag.ru
Twitter   | http://twitter.com/farazdagi

Re: [zf-contributors] Status of Exceptions Milestone in ZF2

Paul Katsande
Hi Ralph,

If  I remember correctly Marc Bennewitz said he was going to completely
refactor the Zend\Cache component. It was generally agreed that there was no
point in doing the exceptions, and I should pick another component. At that
point I completely stopped working on the component.

Regards,

Paul